Thursday 12 July 2012

Lover

We sat side by side on my single bed, with our legs stretched out and our backs leaning against the wall. We had been talking for quite some time. The coffee mugs that we held in our hands had long been emptied but neither of us dared to move for a refill. I felt this indescribable feeling of comfort accompanied with a tinge of excitement sitting next to him. We were out of things to talk about but that didn't bother us. Words were pointless. In a one hour meeting, we had reached a point where we knew exactly what the other would say so we decided to say nothing at all. We sat in complete silence just looking at one another.

I stared into his weary eyes wondering how lucky I was to stumble upon this marvelous man's profile on Manjam (The gay social network). He leaned in close and pushed his forehead against mine with eyes gazing down, examining my face. He then put his hand on my chin and pulled my lips towards his. I've been told that I'm a good kisser but he took total control of my lips and tongue and I was unable to practice any of my techniques. To my delight he knew what he was doing. He gently brushed his tongue against mine. I didn't realize how turned on I actually was until he put his hand down my pants and began stroking my already erect penis.

I had fallen back onto the bed and he now lay on top of me. He removed both our shirts and continued to kiss me. His lips then proceeded down onto my chin followed by my neck, followed by my chest, followed by my stomach and when he finally pulled my penis out of my pants, he looked at me, smiled and began jerking it. He then extended the tip of his tongue and began lightly licking the sides of my dick. With a sudden jerk, he took my entire penis in his mouth and I could feel the inside of his throat with the head of my dick. His head bobbed up and down and all I could do was moan away. I had to finally make him stop, worried that I might eject sperm into his mouth.

He then laid down next to me. He stared deep into my eyes as we both stroked our dicks. I was on the verge of cumming and the sight of his rugged face only accentuated my passion. It was too much. I closed my eyes and moaned in passion, fully aware of the incredibly sexy man laying next to me. I suddenly felt liquid being ejected from the tip my penis and landing on my stomach. I continued to stroke my dick with my eyes closed until every drop of sperm had oozed out.

I finally opened my eyes and saw the roof of my bathroom. I looked left and right in search of my lover but could only see shiny plastic walls on either sides of me and I realized that I lay in my tub alone, naked, covered in my own sperm. Why can't my fantasies ever turn out to be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment