Wednesday 2 May 2012

First!

I have a whole bunch of exams coming up. Exams which will determine which college I attend but instead of studying, I am here; starting my first entry on my blog.

I don't know why all of a sudden I feel this great urge to write. Perhaps it is because I simply am not happy or I have so much to say and no one to say it to. Or rather no way that I could ever reveal the problems I face in public. You see, I am a homosexual living in Pakistan. I am a sinner, Allah hates me and I will burn in hell. Well, that's what they say. I disagree... I question the very existence of a God, let alone the existence of one that is so evil that he would burn a man for being who he made him to be.

However, I am not here to prove that God does not exist (sufficient proof already exists for those who are willing to view the issue with an open mind). I'm here to figure out why I am here. Over the coming weeks and months, I hope to write down the many 'emo-ass' thoughts that pop into my mind. Analyzing them and trying to figure out what I am trying to figure out so that I can figure out what needs to be figured out. Here, I will express openly what I cannot express in public. If the purpose of college is to 'figure' things out, then I have been accepted to Halal Meat College early and classes begin from today. What's the point of studying for my school exams now?

No comments:

Post a Comment