Thursday 24 May 2012

... Nothing

Not that I've been studying much. But these exams really need to end. I'm literally just waiting. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Yes, I'm counting the seconds even though I know I won't have anything to do once my exams end but that's the thing... I don't want to have anything to do. And I may not be doing anything but I want to not do anything and know that I will not have to do anything for a while.

I don't want to 'have' something to do. I want to do what I 'want' to do. And that's really stupid because I really don't know what I 'want' to do. So I'll do nothing.

Books will be published about me and people won't even know that the book they just bought is the biography Halal Meat. They think that they just bought an empty notebook with empty pieces of paper but what is my life but an empty piece of paper? I can't write on myself and I won't let anyone else write on myself so I'll just continue to be: Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment