Sunday 6 May 2012

Have you ever thought just maybe?

I wish my life was the music video of a Taylor Swift song. I know it sounds stupid but I desperately want to tell someone 'You belong with me.' A friend of mine has been going through a rough patch in her relationship with her boyfriend and she's extremely upset. I know I should feel sorry for her but I just feel envious. Envious because she has so much drama in her life. So much spice. She gets to be upset about her relationship while I'm stuck in my head thinking about questions which don't really have answers. Like the purpose of my life. Who really knows the purpose of their life? No one does and it's pointless thinking about it but I just can't stop.

I wish I could just shut that part of my brain off and think about the things that other people think about. Relationships, celebrities or even Pakistan politics seems to make more sense than the thoughts in my head. I don't think that will ever really happen but for the next four minutes and twenty seven seconds I'm going to be Taylor Swift in her new music video. Hopefully, these pointless questions won't pop into my mind then.

No comments:

Post a Comment